This tutorial explains CDT working with queuing :-
1. What is CDC and its configuration –
CDC Control Board is a place where you can monitor Change Pointer, Interfaces and Scheduler. These taps added to make thing easier for you and they have different function. Change Pointer is a table that store change pointer records. So you can easily monitor them on Change Pointer table in CDC Control Board rather than on Integration Admin tab. This also apply for Interfaces and Schedulers tab.
To know about configuration Please refer the link given below:-
2. How does CDT works with queuing ?
The scheduler of CDD is running to collect the data and store in Change Pointer. While CDT is running and will transfer all the data to external system. The advantage of CDT queuing is that the admin can stop and start the queue.What we can achieve with our queue is the processing sequence between different interfaces in a group.
We need queuing for the given following reasons:-
– To keep order of arriving data.
– Prioritize of queue.
– Parallel processing of queues
– Stop / Start queue for administration purpose
2.1 Steps to set and start the scheduler for CDT:-
- Enter Integration detail page and click on CDC Control board tab( As shown in picture given below).
- Select “Scheduler” tab in CDC Control Board and set the time for Interface Group:-
A. Run scheduler for CDD -(As shown in picture given below).
B. Run scheduler for CDT -(As shown in picture given below).
- Click on “Change Pointer” and then click on search tab:- (As shown in picture given below)
- Click on “Queues” and then click on search tab:- (As shown in picture given below):-