This tutorial explains CDT working with queuing :-
What is CDC and its configuration –
CDC Control Board is a place where you can monitor Change Pointer, Interfaces and Scheduler. These taps added to make things easier for you and they have different functions. Change Pointer is a table that stores change pointer records. So you can easily monitor them on Change Pointer table in CDC Control Board rather than on the Integration Admin tab. This also applies to the Interfaces and Schedulers tab.
To know about configuration Please refer the link given below:-
How does CDT work with queuing?
The scheduler of CDD is running to collect the data and store it in Change Pointer. While CDT is running and will transfer all the data to the external system. The advantage of CDT queuing is that the admin can stop and start the queue. What we can achieve with our queue is the processing sequence between different interfaces in a group.
We need queuing for the given following reasons:-
– To keep the order of arriving data.
– Prioritize the queue.
– Parallel processing of queues
– Stop / Start queue for administration purpose
Steps to set and start the scheduler for CDT:-
- Enter the Integration detail page and click on the CDC Control board tab( As shown in the picture given below).
- Select the “Scheduler” tab in CDC Control Board and set the time for Interface Group:-
A. Run scheduler for CDD -(As shown in the picture given below).
B. Run scheduler for CDT -(As shown in the picture given below).
- Click on „Change Pointer“ and then click on search tab:- (As shown in the picture given below)
- Click on „Queues“ and then click on the search tab:- (As shown in the picture given below):-