This unit Describes:-
- What is Message Reprocessing?
- How to use Message Reprocessing scheduler?
1. What is Message Reprocessing?
Message reprocessing is the process to be used for reprocess failed and pending message from the previous integration. Its job is to reprocess all message from all integration. We can exclude or include an integration to be reprocess or not.
There are two cases for Message Reprocess job to correct the message records. The two cases we support are:
– Pending Message
– Failed Message
1. Pending Messages:
Pending messages shows in yellow color. Message is Pending because of lots of reasons. They have been shown in Comment. It is one of many reasons that causes Pending message, for example “This message is not met a condition of all workflows.“.
Failed messages shows in red color. Message is Failed because of a lot of reasons. They have been shown in the Comment. This is one of many reasons, such as it missed some fields and incompleted. For example, “After evaluating the data source (accountname), no data passed for the mapped external id field (Name) .
2. How to use Message Reprocessing scheduler?
- We have 3 Message Reprocessing scheduler.
1. Message Reprocess Per Integration scheduler.
2. Message Reprocess Per Interface scheduler.
3. Message Reprocess Per Interface Group scheduler–
This feature is created to run different interface group at different time. This scheduler can also schedule at different day. The priority handling would be inside each group and not over different interface group.
- To reprocess all the interface automatically, we have to check the Automatic Reprocessing flag at integration level. (As shown in the picture below).
1. Create integration.
2. Create 2 inbound Interface. You can learn it from this link. (https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/tutorial-v2-41-lightning/what-is-an-interface-and-how-to-create-it/)
3. Push data using manual load.
4. Check Records on message monitoring.(As shown in figure given below).
- As you can see in the picture shown above, the failed messages “After evaluating the data source (name), no data passed for the mapped external id field (Name)”.
- Then fill the data in the field and then run the message reprocess scheduler.
1. Click on scheduler on integration level (As shown in picture given below).
- Run the Message Reprocess per integration scheduler.
- Run the Message Reprocess per Interface group scheduler.
*Note:- When Message Reprocess per interface group scheduler was in running at that time we can’t start “Message Reprocess per Interface scheduler”.
2. Check Records on message monitoring after Reprocessing.