This unit describes:-
- What is the SKYVVA mapping tool?
- Configuration of the SKYVVA mapping tool.
In order to figure out how the data needs to be formatted or mapped. It must also explain the primary key in the source system. SKYVVA’s Mapping tool is a tool to map other system objects and fields with the SFDC object field. A mapping is a collection of key-value pairs where each unique key maps to a single value. SKYVVA´s Free Dataloader is part of the SKYVVA´s Integration Cloud App in which Fields are mapped by a visual editor, data are transformed using a formula editor.
What is SKYVVA Mapping Tool?
SKYVVA’s Mapping tool is a tool to map other system objects and fields with the SFDC object field. A mapping is a collection of key-value pairs where each unique key maps to a single value. Here we will map source fields with target object fields. Source fields are nothing but our Istructure. We can create Istructure as:
- Uploading file in source definition
- Using the Message type feature.
- We have to create Integration(Please refer https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/tutorial-v2-41-lightning/what-is-an-integration-and-how-to-create-it/)
- After the Creating integration next step is to create Interface(https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/tutorial-v2-41-lightning/what-is-an-interface-and-how-to-create-it/)
Configuration of SKYVVA Mapping Tool
This section will show you how to drag and drop fields to do mapping in Salesforce.
Step 1:- Click on the Interface you created. Scroll down in the Interface detail page to Source definition section.
Step 2:- To upload a file. First, you have to Choose File And Save it. As shown in the screenshot given below.
Step 3:- After uploading the file we need to drag fields from Source and drop it to Target.
Step 4:- Select an external Id (“External ID field is required to be used for synchronization with an external system, so External ID field must be unique in order to avoid duplicate records on each object. It is usually Name, ID or AccountNo.)
Step 5:- When you want to add any formula, Select a checkbox on Formula at the right as in the picture. Write formula in “Formula expression” window as :- (Billing_Street &””&Billing_City &”” & Billing_Country).
Step 6:- Click on Test Formula to see the output. It will be true or false.
Step 7:- Save it.