This unit describes:-
- What SKYVVA Bulk Interface Processing.
- why do we need it?
What is SKYVVA Bulk Interface Processing?
SKYVVA Bulk Interface Processing is an interface uses for running bulk attachments. When you have many data, using Bulk Interface Processing is necessary (over 5000 records).
Before configuring Bulk Interface Processing, you have to know about the parameters:
- BULK Mode: Check this flag if you want to run interface in a bulk mode using Salesforce BULK API.
- Bulk Package Size: This parameter determines how many records are split into Bulk data size. If your Message contains 10.000 records and the value for this parameter is 1000 so you will get 10 bulk data set in Salesforce.
- Bulk Log Keep Size: The number of bulk execute log to be kept.
- Bulk Sch Frequency: This is the schedule time-frequency for bulk scheduler on the interface.
- Bulk Integrate Time Interval (minute): The interval (minutes) used to integrate bulk job scheduler. For example, if its value is 10, then the integrate bulk scheduler will be run every 10 minutes.
The configuration of Bulk Interface Processing:-
This section will be explained by the configuration of Bulk Interface Processing. Assuming you are already created Integration and interface. To understand the process, please follow the steps given below:
- Enter the Interface detail page.
- Scroll down the page to the Streaming and Bulk API Configuration section and configure the parameters as given in the next point.
- Check the flag on BULK Mode.
- Set Bulk Integrate Time Interval as you wish.
When you check this flag, it means you activate the bulk processing and your data will be integrated from Agent.
Note: After you are done configuring the bulk processing, you can do mapping in Salesforce. You have to remember that creating, editing and deleting interface has to do in Salesforce. To create interface please check this document (How to create interface).
To integrate from Agent or another system:-
This document will show the example by integrate the data from Agent. To integrate from Agent, you have to create an adapter.
The creating of the adapter:-
The following steps will show you how to create an adapter in order to connect to Salesforce:-
Run AgentUI => Integration Wizard
Choose the existing integration which you had created in Salesforce then select on the interface.
- Look for Adapter section, choose adapter type and name the adapter
- Input the folder and file name then test the Source connection
To set scheduler:-
When the creating adapter is done, you have to set the scheduler in order to integrate the bulk data. To set scheduler, please follow the given steps:
- Click Integration Scheduling
- Select Property File Selection
- Select Integration Name
- Integration Mode>On>Run at/Run every
- Save it.
To monitor in Bulk Control Board:-
As you did integrate, the data you might want to check or monitor if all your data are successfully integrated. To monitor bulk data, please log in to Salesforce and enter Bulk Control Board. If you want to know more and how to use Bulk Control Board please kindly look for this documentation (How to use Bulk Control Board).
There are three orders to monitor bulk processing:
– Bulk Data Inbox
– Bulk Data Processing
– Bulk Monitor
Monitor in Bulk Data Inbox:-
When data pushed from the client using Bulk API, they will appear in this section. As you can see below, there are 5000 records are integrated from Agent. There are five attachments that you can do manual reprocessing by checkbox and click on “Process Bulk Attachment” or you can set the time and then start the scheduler in Scheduler Tab.
Set the scheduler:-
This section will allow you to set the schedule and start it.
Monitor in Bulk Data Processing:-
Bulk Data Processing is using to store data that are processing. These data will remove after it did to the Bulk Monitor section. Whenever all the attachments that store has faced some problems like crashing you can use the delete button to eliminate them. However, if you want to stop these attachments processing you need to go to Apex’s job to abort them. Otherwise, the attachment will keep on processing. You can do reprocessing by checkbox and click on the “Re-Initialload” button.
Monitor in Bulk Data Monitor:-
At the same time, all the attachments will also move to “Bulk monitor“. In this section, you can monitor the total records of attachments, total batch and batches that had processed. Likewise, you can also know if the attachment is completed, failed or pending.