This tutorial shows you how to create bulk processing and use API Dynamic Switch where incoming data goes automatically to be processed as synchronous, batch or bulk.
1. What is bulk processing?
SKYVVA Bulk Interface Processing is an interface uses for running bulk attachments. When you have many data, using Bulk Interface Processing is necessary (over 5000 records).
2. How to create bulk processing?
Before you can use Bulk processing, you have to create an integration, define inbound interface and mapping like you normally do. Please refer to other tutorial which explain you how to create integration and interface and how to develop mapping using SKYVVA graphical tool.
Please click on Account Interface.
3. Inbound Processing
Inbound Processing tabs contains 5 differences sections which are Filter, Bulk Interface Scheduler, Bulk Data Inbox, Bulk Data Processing and Bulk Monitor. Each sections play a different roles for bulk processing. The following will describe in detail of each section and how they work.
4. Load CSV file using Agent
- Click on Agent UI to run->Click Integration Wizard
- Select Properties that log to salesforce
- Chose Integration Name and Create Adapter because it doesn’t have adapter yet->Choose adapter type is File->Fill adapter name>Fill Folder location->Fill File Name->Click Save button->Select Interface->Click Process button.
- click on Process Button, it will show message. The message is Process completed. Now you can check result on salesforce.