This tutorial shows you how to create batch processing and use API Dynamic Switch where incoming data goes automatically to be processed as synchronous, batch or bulk.
1. What is batch processing?
Batch Processing uses for running batch job. It has more capability than synchronous and you can check job monitoring. The Records have more than 200 but less than 5000, so we use with batch processing. It can store many records in one batch, and you can set time interval in batch processing scheduler of Skyvva to run anytime that you want.
Batch Processing has some relate field as “Use Auto-Switch Mode”. This is new feature in skyvva, it can run as manually, batch and bulk with agent automatic switch Skyvva API. It based on number of records in IntegrateMaxSize, IntegrateBatchMaxSize. The default of IntegrateMaxSize is 200 records and IntegrateBatchMaxSize is 5000 records, but you can change the value that you want to run it.
2. How to create batch using “Use Auto-Switch Mode”?
Before you can use Batch processing, you have to create an integration, define inbound interface and mapping like you normally do. Please refer to other tutorial which explain you how to create integration and interface and how to develop mapping using SKYVVA graphical tool.
Please click on Account Interface.
Show you how to set value on IntegrateMaxSize, IntegrateBatchMaxSize.
- Click Edit button.
- Go to Information section->Fill 200 on Integrate Batch Max Size->Fill 50 on Integrate Max Size->Click Save Button
- Inbound section-> tick Use Auto-Switch Mode.
Note: When you fill Integrate Batch max Size and Integrate Max Size as screen above, it means that after you click Use Auto Switch Mode, so it will run manually less than 51 records, and it run as batch between 51 to 200 records.
3. Load CSV file using Agent
- Click on Agent UI to run->Click Integration Wizard.
- Select Properties that log to salesforce.
- Chose Integration Name and Create Adapter because it doesn’t have adapter yet->Choose adapter type is File->Fill adapter name>Fill Folder location->Fill File Name->Click Save button->Select Interface->Click Process button.
- click on Process Button, it will show message. The message is Process completed. Now you can check result on salesforce.