This unit describes:-
- How to configure Message and logs deletion?
To ensure your data are not exceeded storage limit, there are a number of functions available in SKYVVA, including Delete Message, Delete Basket Histories, Delete Logs, Delete Log File, Log Levels to Delete, Delete Attachments of Bulk Data set in the Bulk Control Board, and Delete Basket and Attachment. However, these functionalities need to be configured and activated to perform the cleanup operation. This documentation is written to guide you on „how to use each functionality“.
1. Delete Message:-
Delete Message is one of the functionalities that enable the deletion of messages. The message deletion is not a default function. It works only after they set the flag ‚Delete Message‘ on the integration. The performance is to delete the completed messages. With just a simple check, you can eliminate the rest of the completed messages. To be configured, you have followed the screenshot below:
- Enter the Integration page and Message Setup section. The checkbox on Delete Message to enable the performance.
- There are two ways to find the Scheduler (DoMaintenance):
– The first way is using the Scheduler tab in the Admin page
– We have a Separate tab ‚Scheduler‘ in the integration detail page.
1. Using Scheduler Tab in Admin page to find DoMaintenace:-
Get into Integration Admin and select on Scheduler Tab. Try to find the “Others” section and set the time for maintenance.
2. Using Integration detail page to find Scheduler Tab:-
Enter the Integration detail page and click on Scheduler Tab.
2. Additional Message Statuses to Delete:-
This function is no different from the above function since they attempt to delete messages. However, this functionality will delete the other status which is Pending and Fails. You can delete as your desire as long as you make the chosen for a specific status.
To configure, please follow the screenshot below:-
3. Number of Days to Keep Messages:-
This functionality indeed will keep the messages accordingly to your determination. The messages will keep until the day you want them to delete. You can put any value number in here. Actually there is two Number of Days to Keep Messages which located in the Integration level and Interface level. However, Interface is the first priority. It dominates over the Integration level. Whenever the scheduler (DoMaintenace)run it will automatically check on Interface first. So the messages will delete according to the value you put on the Interface level. The value number that you put in the Number of Days to Keep Messages is to determine the time you want your messages to be deleted. So If you leave the empty value, it means that you want to delete the messages immediately. Likewise, if you put 0 value, the messages will be deleted immediately too.
To configure, please follow the screenshot below:-
4. Delete Basket Histories:-
When it comes to basket deletion, Delete Basket Histories appears to mind. The configuration isn’t hard to follow at all. The Maintenance scheduler will perform the History Deletion of an Integration. Furthermore, you can click on “Delete” or “Delete All” buttons in the Batch Control Board to clear all baskets.
To configure, please follow the screenshot below
5. Delete Logs:-
Delete Logs locates, in Message Setup, Integration page, Its function is not different from the above two. Do Maintenance plays an important role in performing the schedule to cleanup Logs deletion. If you’re looking for steps to configure, you must follow the screenshot below:
6. Delete Log File:-
With this function, you can simply enable us to delete Log File. Here is the screenshot to ensure you to configure:
7. Log Levels to Delete:-
Log Levels to Delete contains three levels such as Error, Warning, and Info. The performance of this function is based on the selected level. The steps of configuration are as follow:
8. Delete Attachments of Bulk Data set in the Bulk Control Board:-
There are three sections of Bulk Data which contain the “Delete” button. These buttons are created to delete bulk attachment that store in Bulk Control Board. However, the Maintenance scheduler isn’t correlated with this function. If you want to perform the deletion for Attachment, just click on “Delete” or “Delete All” buttons.
9. Delete Basket and Attachment:-
This functional uses to delete Baskets and Attachment in the Batch Control Board. To delete Basket, just simply click on “Delete”, “Delete All”, or Cancel which locate in Batch Control Board screen. Furthermore, after baskets were deleted, attachments that link to the basket are deleted too.
To sum up, if checkbox those functionalities they will delete:
1. Delete Message
– delete completed message in Messages Monitoring Board
– delete completed message in Recycle Bin
2. Additional Message Statuses to Delete
– delete failed and pending messages in Messages Monitoring Board
3. Number of Days to Keep Messages
– delete the messages accordingly to the days you set the value
4. Delete Basket Histories
– Scheduler deletion using DoMaintenance
– delete all histories baskets which store in Histories Basket section
5. Delete Logs
– Delete log in log monitoring
6. Delete Log File
– Delete log attachment in log monitoring
7. Log Levels to Delete
– Delete log base on the level user selected, error, warning, and info.
8. Delete Attachments of Bulk Data set in the Bulk Control Board
– Manually delete attachment
9. Delete Basket and Attachment
– Manually delete by click on “Delete” or “Delete All”
– Delete all baskets first then delete all attachment that links to baskets