Skyvva is a commercial software integration product that facilitates data integration. It is s a client application for the bulk import or export of data. SKYVVA´s Dataloader is a native Salesforce App and is designed to integrate data supporting CSV/XML format via a manual file upload. It is simple, intuitive and powerful to built integration in minutes. It is a Config&Click graphical mapping tool.
- Salesforce Organisation.
- Agent application.
- SoapUI application
Here Tutorials are guided learning paths through projects that help you cover the most ground in the shortest amount of time.
Basic of Skyvva:
Learn about the Salesforce developer org.
– Enter the given link in browser: https://developer.salesforce.com/signup
– Enter your contact information.
– Enter a unique username.
– Submit the form, and wait for your welcome email.
– In the welcome email, click the link to set your password.
Learn about the Installation of Skyvva how to install.
The purpose is to introduce the product or component to be installed. This guide covers the installation of the system and its related components like domain creation and updates Skyvva license key. We can get an installation link from the release note.
Learn about the Integration and how to create.
This is the first step and the basic to understand the concept of the SKYVVA integration Cloud. It describes the main SKYVVA object called “Integration”. SKYVVA integration is such a concept to create a container or folder to keep related interface together. So here Integration is a logical folder or group to hold interfaces belonging to the same business context.
Learn about the Interface and how to use.
The interface is the second main object in SKYVVA after the integration. Interface describes the structure of data to exchange between Salesforce and other applications. We have two types of Interface:
- Inbound Interface
- Outbound Interface
Learn about Skyvva mapping and how to use skyvva mapping tool.
SKYVVA’s Mapping tool is a tool to map other system object and field with SFDC object field. Here we will map source fields with target object fields. Source fields are nothing but our Istructure.
Learn about Skyvva Dataloader and how to upload data manually.
SKYVVA´s Dataloader is designed to integrate data supporting CSV/XML format via a manual file upload. Skyvva data loader use to upsert, insert, update, delete, or export Salesforce records.
Learn about Message Monitoring and how to use the message board.
Message Monitoring is used to check the integration result after processing the Inbound or Outbound interface. The integration result includes Pending, Failed, Completed, Cancelled status and the reason why it failed. Additionally, we can know the real Sobject is integrated successfully with completed status.
Learn about Message reprocessing and how to Reprocess fail and pending message.
Fail or pending message can be reprocessed by manually or automatically. Automatic reprocessing is done by the “MessageReprocess” job.
Learn about Message type and how to create message type with different file formats?
The message type is a structure definition that is stored in the Repository. We can manually create a free defined message type or create it by uploading file functionality. The message type can be resided in a WSDL, in SAP IDoc, SAP Bapi, etc… It can be stored in a file in CSV, XML, JSON, or other formats.
Learn about Hierarchical data import and how to create parent-child interface.
To arrange interfaces in order means hierarchical interface. It is a structure in which interfaces are ranked according to levels of importance. In hierarchical Interfaces, one interface is a parent’s of another interface. It means that the child interface inherited External ID from its parent’s interface. For example, the Account interface is the parent’s contact interface because of Contact inherited External ID from Account.
Advance of Skyvva
Learn about Skyvva workflow and how to use the formula in workflow.
Skyvva workflow rule define Rule and Condition based processing for interfaces. It controls the flow of interface processing with conditions. Workflow is used to push the database on condition, and the condition bases on Interfaces.
Learn about Batch processing and how to use batch control board.
Batch Control Board is a place where you can monitor Inbound Processing, Interfaces, Queues and Schedulers. Each tab holds a different function. Batch Control Board is using for mass data which is more than 5000.
Learn about Bulk processing and how to use bulk control board.
Bulk Control Board is a place where you can monitor Inbound Processing, Interfaces, and Schedulers. These tabs are using for bulk processing performance. Bulk Control Board is using for mass data. SKYVVA Bulk Interface Processing is an interface uses for running bulk attachments. When you have any data, using Bulk Interface Processing is necessary (over 5000 records).
Learn about different mode supported for inbound processing
SKYVVA provide a different mode for inbound processing. Using this variety of modes we can integrate all kinds of data into salesforce. You can integrate data in different modes including Synchronous, Asynchronous, Batch Processing, Bulk Processing(SKYVVA Bulk and SFDC Bulk), and Automatic switch.
Learn about Skyva Adapter and how to use Skyvva adapter.
An adapter is a device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot connect directly. We can use an adapter to transfer data to the external system. It provides the interface between a computer and a network connection. Skyvva provide different type of adapters. For example, File Adapter ( CSV, Excel, XML), JDBC Adapter (ORACLE, SQLServer, MySQL, MsAcess), FTP/SFTP Adapter, HTTP, EMAIL, SFDATALOADER, SAP-R/3, SFDC2SAPPI, Data Loader, REST, Soap, Force2Force Adapter.
Learn about CDC processing and how to use the CDC control board.
CDC Control Board is a place where you can monitor Change Pointer, Interfaces and Scheduler. These taps added to make thing easier for you and they have a different function. we use this CDC processing for the outbound interface. CDC is made up of two components, the CDD, and the CDT. CDC stands for Change Data Detection and CDT is stand for Change Data Transfer. These two components have different functionality.
Learn about real-time outbound processing and how to create it.
Real-time outbound interface we can do in different way i.e Using a button, Using trigger, Using the process builder. This feature use our invokeCallout2() method. This method support SAP, SAP-PI, SAP-R/3, SFDC2SAPPI, SOAP, REST adapter types. The response could be a text of JSON, XML, List<Map<String, String>> based on given flag parameters in CallOutControl and Apex of each adapter handle setting when executing callout.
Learn about SKYVVA Scheduler and how to use it.
SKYVVA Schedulers is a program that starts and handles job automatically. Each scheduler has a different purpose. These functions include Agent Scheduler, Basket Processing Scheduler, Bulk Processing Scheduler, CDD&CDT Scheduler, doMaintenance Scheduler, Message Reprocessing Scheduler, Basket Reprocessing Scheduler, and Checker Scheduler.
Learn about SKYVVA soap and rest api and how to use it.
SOAP-based APIs are designed to create, recover, update and delete records like accounts, passwords, leads, and custom objects. REST is basically an architectural style of the web services that work as a channel of communication between different computers or systems on the internet
Learn about interface group and how to use it
Interface group is a unit to group logical interfaces together. For example, you can group interfaces which are related to each other e.g. Account and Contact to one interface group. Interface group is the object user define at configuration time.
Learn about queues and how to use it
Queue is a dynamic object, which created automatically based on the interface group. You have to remember if you do not define an interface group SKYVVA will create a default interface group with the name “skyvva_DefaultIG”. Each interface group will be created queues.
- 1. What is Salesforce?
- 2. What is SKYVVA?
- 3. SKYVVA Integration Suite – Installation?
- 4. What is an integration and how to create it?
- 5. What is an interface and how to create it?
- 6. How to use mapping?
- 7. How to upload Account Data using manual Load?
- 8. How to import flat xml file?
- 9. Message Monitoring
- 10. How to use message reprocessing?
- 11. How to use workflow?
- 12. What is the Workflow transaction and how to use it?
- 13. What is new in workflow with the Spring ’19 release?
- 14. What is hierarchical interface?
- 14.1 How to create hierarchical interface using VLOOKUP
- 14.2 How to create hierarchical interface using Foreign Key?
- 14.3 How to upload account, contact and asset data in a CSV file in a step according to Salesforce?
- 14.4 How to import hierarchical xml file?
- 14.5 How to use tree mapping concept to create hierarchical interfaces?
- 15. How to use Batch Control Board
- 16. How to use Bulk Control Board
- 17. When to use synchronous, batch or bulk interface?
- 18. How to use CDC Control Board
- 19. How to configure Alerting?
- 20. How to configure Message and logs deletion?
- 21. Overview of SKYVVA Scheduler
- 22. What is message type?
- 22.1 How to use message type?
- 22.3 How to create free defined message type?
- 22.4 How to process message type based Interface?
- 22.5 How to create Trigger on MsgTypeRel?
- 22.6 How to create message type from different file format as xsd, json schema, wsdl 1.1 & 2.0, swagger 2.0 and openAPI 3.x?
- 22.7 How to create tree hold in hierarchical message type?
- 23. Overview of SKYVVA soap and rest api
- 24. How to use Agent Control Board
- 25. How to use streaming api with Agent?
- 26. How to create an adapter in Agent?
- 27. Overview of existing Skyvva adapters
- 27.1 How to use JDBC adapter
- 27.2 How to use file and ftp/sftp adapter?
- 27.3 How to use eMail adapter?
- 27.4 How to use HTTP adapter?
- 27.5 How to create SOAP interface using the SOAP adapter?
- 27.6 How to create REST interface using REST adapter?
- 27.7 How to use Mule skyvva adapter?
- 27.8 How to use the REST adapter to consume Google API?
- 28. What is an external Id and how to use it to handle correct data update with an interface?
- 29. What are the differences between the mapping mode ‚External‘ and ‚Mapping‘ inside SKYVVA?
- 30. What is an interface group and in which case is it used?
- 31. Different way how to invoke outbound interface
- 32. What are queues and where is it used?
- 33. Formula reference guide?
- 34. How to do Hierarchical mapping?
- 35. How to use Automated Report?
- 36. How to do invoke callout using Queueable mode?
- 37. How to Export data without header for Agent component ?
- 38. How to Import XML file Agent to Salesforce ?
- 39. How to import hierarchical data using xml and csv file?
- 40. What is the Auto-Switch mode and when to use it?
- 41. How to build real-time outbound interface?
- 42. What to do after a instance refresh?
- 43. How to Uninstall SKYVVA Agent?
- 44. What is the operation type Autolaunched Flow and how to use it?
- 45. How to Delete Messages with Bulk API
- 46. How to use the Message Reprocessing scheduler per integration, per interface group and per interface?
- 47. How to export the interface meta data in different format as xsd, json schema, WSDL 1.1 & 2.0, swagger 2.0 and openApi 3.x?
- 48. What is the soap template message type?
- 49. What is the rest template message type?
- 50. How to use the CDD and CDT with the different scheduler per integration, per interface group and per interface?
- 51. How to pass raw data to custom class for processing with custom code?
- 52. What is the operation type Upsert Auto External ID, Update Auto External ID and Delete Auto External ID?
- 54. What is the operation query and pullQuery and what is the difference?
- 55. How to use the searchService to build the interface to query data from Salesforce?
- 56. How to load mass data using bulk api using Agent?
- 57. What is the different init-operation for the chained interface?
- 58: What are the different bulk mode supported?
- 59. How to generate SOQL statement for the outbound interface?
- 60. What is the InterfaceExecution Scheduler and when to use it?
- 61. What is the different posting behavior for the inbound interface?
- 62. How use conversion table as mapping formula?
- 63.What is the mode By-pass the message layer and when to use it?
- 64. How to publish platform event using the inbound interface?
- 65. What is the difference between normal and chained interface?
- 66. How to subscribe Salesforce Platform Event created by SKYVVA inbound interface?
- 67. How to use the operation query and transform the result set using the mapping tool?
- 68. Different ways to add custom logic for the inbound processing.
- 69. How to use the Salesforce CDC change event to send data out with the SKYVVA API?
- 70. How to create message type from the Database table, view, and stored procedure?
- 71. How to use the API invokeCallout2() to pass data from the screen and apex class?
- 72. How to enhance the response of the inbound synchronous interface to have a custom-defined message type?
- 73. How to use apex trigger to send real time data change to Agent?