SKYVVA Data Loader
SKYVVA’s Data loader is an SKYVVA’s tool that you can upload the file CSV, XML to SFDC like manual load or mass manual load tools.
To upload the file using manual load
Assuming you already have an interface and done mapping, the next steps are:
- Move back to the Integration Detail page by clicking on the button Manual Load.
- On the Manual Load page, you will have chosen the same file (1) and Upload (2) again
This is the ‘Total Records Found‘ in the Data area of the CSV file structure.
Checking on Action which records you would like to upload -> Push -> and Message Board.
After you did upload the file you can enter the Message Monitoring Board to check the result.
As you can see the status of uploaded record was green which means it was the completed. In case that you want to see your Account Detail In the Message area, clicking on ‘Related To‘ to jump there.
- 6.1 Export data into file
- 6.2 New Method InvokeCallout2
- 6.3 Invoke callout mode Auto use only 10 callouts per transaction
- 6.4 InvokeCallout2 support Queueable mode
- 6.5 Message reprocessing per integration.
- 6.6 For outbound Call the response structure need to be the same like the request structure
- 6.7 What is an External Id and how to use it?
- 6.8 System External Id
- 6.9 REST API
- 6.10 SOAP API
- 6.11 Correlate the request/response pair in asynchronous mode
- 6.12 Rest API for integration SearchService
- 6.13 SearchService API support with interface parent-child