This concept is about outbound interface processing. The real-time outbound interface can be done in different ways i.e Using a button, Using trigger, Using the process builder.
For outbound processing, we have two categories:-
- Synchronous:- Apex code wait for the response of the HTTP callout.
- Asynchronous:- Apex code doesn’t wait for the response of the HTTP callout. It can have a response which is an asynchronous response. This response can come at any time.
ses our invokeCallout2() method. This method support SAP, SAP-PI, SAP-R/3, SFDC2SAPPI, SOAP, REST adapter types. The response could be a text of JSON, XML, List<Map<String,String>> based on given flag parameters in CallOutControl and Apex of each adapter handle setting when execute callout. InvokeCallout2() method support different mode:
We get a real-time response in SYNC mode only.
- 7.1 Different mode of outbound processing
- 7.2 The invokeCallout API to send message to the adapter
- 7.3 Sending data in real-time
- 7.4 Sending data in batch mode
- 7.5 Using CDC – Change Data Control
- 7.6 Using Salesforce like Process Builder and Flow to trigger the data change in real-time
- 7.7 Using the interface execution scheduler to send data in a batch mode.
- 7.8 using invokeCallout2() or invokeCalloutV3() with mode = BATCH
- 7.9 New V3 outbound processing
- 7.10 New plug-in custom logic of the out bound processing
- 7.11 Pass data from screens or apex class to the outbound processing.
- 7.12. Acknowledgement scenario for outbound processing.