Interface group is a unit to group logical interfaces together. For example, you can group interfaces which are related to each other e.g. Account and Contact to one interface group. Interface group is the object user define at configuration time.
Before creating an interface group, there is some property you must know:
Interface Group Name
Package Size (Optional)
Number of Record Per Batch (Optional)
- Interface Group Name: It is a name of the interface group.
- Integration: The interface group, which you created, is belong to this integration. Remember that only one interface group belong to an integration.
- Type: This is a type of the interface group. The value of group can be (EO, EOIO).
– EO: Exactly Once
– EOIO: Exactly Once in Order
4. Priority: This property will allow you to define what priority you want to set your interface group to process faster. There are 3 types of Priorities such as:
5. Package Size: This is the number of records to bundle together and pass to a batch worker because of the optimization.
6. Number of Records per Batch: This property indicating the number of records to be processed per execute () used for basket processing batch.