V3 New Feature with SAP PO connector module
We have only two adapters currently for SAP PI/PO.
- SOAP Adapter
- REST Adapter
- SAP PI/PO Adapter
Inside the SAP PI/PO Adapter we have two protocols
We use soap/rest template only for the outbound interface which is going to be used as the request in the use case ‘Outbound Call’ e.g. Salesforce is the client and we use it with the SOAP, REST or SAP PI/PO adapter
Whenever we are using the soap, rest or sap pi/po adapter we are using the soap/rest template for the request (outbound) interface.
For the inbound response interface we can create the business type.
SFDC2SAPPI Adapter is not available in V3
We recommend to use only XSD message type from the version 2.45
New Version of the SOAP and REST Adapter
Currently, the SOAP and REST adapter works with the flat request message and flat response message. With the new enhanced version, it is able to generate hierarchical XML (SOAP adapter) and JSON (REST adapter) requests and process the hierarchical XML (SOAP adapter) and JSON (REST adapter) responses.
Support Salesforce Query, REST and Bulk Query to retrieve large volume data
New operations are now available which provides Query, REST Query and Bulk Query using the Salesforce REST and BULK API 2.0 to fetch large data from salesforce.
- Query: If we want to search the data/records present in your Salesforce then this will help you. It will help you to create a dynamic nature of search. You can configure the search feature and use it as per your needs. Skyvva app will help you to configure your search.
- Query All: It executes the specified SOQL query. Unlike the Query resource, Query All will return records that have been deleted. Query All will also return information about archived Task and Event records.
- REST Query: To fetch small size data we use REST query. It will query the records using the REST API and leverage the feature of fetching the result set page by page.
- REST Query All: Same as the REST Query but it will query all return records that have been deleted. Query All will also return information about archived Task and Event records.
- BULK query – With this mode we can support the very big size of the query result. Like the REST query, it can return only the raw result of the select statement. It will retrieve the existing records only. It will query the records using the Salesforce BULK API v2.0
- Bulk Query All: Same as the Bulk Query but It will retrieve all archived and deleted records along with the existing records.
SKYVVA Bulk and Batch Mode support the new version V3 of Inbound Processing
Currently, bulk mode and Batch are old inbound processing, which supports flat message to fetch large data. New enhanced bulk mode and batch mode processing now supports V3 Inbound processing to handle hierarchical message payload.
V3 inbound bulk processing supports with message type hierarchical structure.
In V2 message type hierarchical structure is also supportive.