Removed the old IScheduler of the New Agent while upgrading the new release
We have added the new field skyvvasolutions__Cron_Expression_Long__c in skyvvasolutions__IScheduler_Setting__c object in order to store more character than the old field that uses in the agent control board. We would like to warn you that you have to remove the old IScheduler of a new agent. It can be getting some errors happens.
Follow the following instruction to remove the old scheduler:
- You can click the setting icon on the top right side page, then select “Developer Console”.
- On the Developer Console page, you will able to several tabs
- Click on the Query Editor Tab
- Please copy the query statement to the query box: “SELECT Id FROM skyvvasolutions__IScheduler_Setting__c”, and click the Execute button”.
- Select all id of the scheduler and click the Delete Row button
Remove the set filter condition mapping records while upgrading the new release
We want to warn you that you have to remove the set filter condition mapping records and redo the mapping again. Therefore, it will prevent some errors. The error will be effective from SKYVVA Version 2.46.5 to 2.46.7. You can remove the mapping records from the mapping tool or IMapping Section of the Interface related page. If you are not using the set filter condition function of Mapping, please ignore this warning.
Follow the following instruction to remove mapping records in IMapping Section:
- You can enter the interface page
- On the interface page, you will able to see the two tab
- You need to click the Related tab
- You have to select the Set filter Condition mapping records of the IMapping Section
- Please click the Delete button
Adding many picklist values while upgrading the new release
To prevent some errors while users use those picklists, SKYVVA wants to warn you that every new picklist value created by us will not be overwritten when you upgrade to a new release of SKYVVA. However, if you install our latest release, you will have all those picklists include in the package. To be able to use those picklists you need to manually add them.
-Add picklist values of the Type field in the AgentSetting object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-summer-20-v2-46/2-patch-v2-46-2/1-warning/ is in the first title section.
-Added a picklist value of the Additional Message Statuses to Delete field in Integration
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-summer-20-v2-46/6-patch-v2-46-6/1-warning/ is in the first title section.
-Added picklist values of the Type field in the Message Type object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-summer-20-v2-46/1-warning/ is in the first title section.
You need to add more picklist values of the type field in the message type object on this release. Please added the picklist values below:
– SAP Function
– SAP Function Request
– SAP Function Response
– Added many picklist values of the “type” field in the “IStructure” object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-spring-20-v-2-45/6-patch-v2-45-6/1-warning/ is in the top listing title.
– Added several picklists of UsageType in IMapping Object
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-winter-20-v-2-44/2-warning/ is in the second title section.
– Added various picklist values of the record Type field in the Interface control runtime object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-note-skyvva-summer-19-v-2-43/1-patch-v2-43-1/1-warning/. After you added the “Integrate3x_API_Parameter” picklist value, please added the other picklists such as Agent V3 Integration Scheduler, Agent V3 Interface Group Scheduler, Agent V3 Interface Scheduler, and Agent V3 LogEntry on the 2.46 version.
– Added “Delete Specific Child” picklist value of the “Init Operation” field in the “IChained Interface” object.
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-v2-42/1-warning/ is in the second title section.