Fixed several bugs on Agent Cache
- Fixed changing flow for deleted, pushed, and synchronize cache.
- Add alert message “The connection destination name from interface[interface id] is a difference.” regarding the linking interface with different connection destinations issue by using Rebuild Cache After Transport.
- Fixed InterfaceGroup records not able to update existing records while the user process Rebuild Cache after Transport.
- Fixed cannot filter scheduler while choosing a name on scheduler type.
- Fixed cannot delete interface cache record while the integration has deleted.
- Fixed cannot update the old IMapping and IChain cache record while the existing interface has been imported.
- Fixed cannot synchronize the workflow cache record while interface added the adapter.
- Fixed and changed the new flow of the “Rebuild cache after system refresh” button to working smoothly.
No Data available for custom outbound processing
In the sharing setting in salesforce, users can access only their records. Therefore they cannot execute callout on other user’s records. There is an error that occurred while you uses custom processing in the outbound interface with sharing keywords of our class. This issue was fixed by changing from with sharing to without sharing of GisOdbgIntegration class. The setting without sharing in apex class breaks the salesforce setting, and now you can access the records that are not sharing with them.
Not allow creating all adapter type while using different agent type of New agent
There is an error that occurred while creating the adapter that is not the same agent type as the new agent. This issue has been fixed.
Fixed various issues in Data Loader
- Fixed not allow the XML file that is not a correct file format. It will alert the message error ”File Error: Please check the content of the file and below are the error details. It will alert message error “Parser Error: This page contains the following errors: error on line  at column : Opening and ending tag mismatch: Name line  and AccountTest Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.”
- Fixed not allow the CSV file that is not the correct file format. It will alert message error “Unable to parse CSV: Not well-format: header number does not match record cells”
- Fixed not allow to upload CSV with the wrong separator. It will alert the message error “Incorrect separator with the file please check.”
- Fixed not allow the user to upload the wrong file type in the data loader. It will alert the message error “Invalid File Type”.
The messages are wrong while sending data is completed of SAP CPI adapter
There is an error that occurred while we were callout V3 processing with the SAP CPI adapter. The message generated failed when the records reached the target system. This issue fixed by generating a message completed while the status code from 200 to 299.
The message status is getting wrong while it has the external id as textarea data type
There is an error that occurred while we have map external id field as textarea data type. The message status will display wrong when the records pushed. This error fixed by setting the status to failed.
Fixed Automatically assigned Source/Target Message type of SAP Function
Fixed MessageType is not automatically assigned while using SAP Function based on the interface type.
There are two directions as inbound and outbound.
- When the Inbound Interface chooses the messageType of SAP Function type, the SAP Function Request will be assigned automatically into Source/Target Message Type.
- When the outbound Interface chooses the messageType of SAP Function type, the SAP Function Response will be assigned automatically into Source/Target Message Type.
Fixed a few bug on mapping
- Fixed generating the wrong relationship on a set context level that equal to the parent level. For example, the mapping path will generate to Reference Field Uncle instead of Reference Field Parent And Above.
- There is an error that occurred while the mapping has been generating the interface name on the outbound interface to source and target. Therefore and outbound processing is not working correctly. This issue has been fixed.
Fixed a few bugs on the Upload file of the Bulk Control Board
- There is an error that occurred while the browse button did not select another file the second time. Therefore it gets the unexpected error. This issue has fixed by changing the old aura component(Browse) to the new aura component(Upload Files).
- We have added the validation on uploading the file in Bulk processing of the Bulk control board. For example, the user uploads the v2/v3 processing file, so the interface must be v2/v3 processing. Otherwise, it will get an alert message error “This file is not support with this Interface”.