Inactive on Validation Rules for the Interface object
To prevent the error while upgrade you have to deactivate the validation rule for the outbound interfaces. The validation check that the adapter is mandatory for the outbound interface. This validation is not used anymore and thus you have to deactivate it.
Follow the following instruction to deactivate the validation rules.
- You can click “Setup” on the top of the interface page.
- In the “Quick Find” box type the word “Object Manager” or click on the object manager tab
- Click on Object Manager then scroll down the page to find the “Interface” object or you can search it in the “Quick Find” box, then click it.
- On the left side of the page, you will the panel select “Validation Rules” field.
- Select the field, look at the right side of the page, click the “Edit” button menu.
- Uncheck in box Active field and click save button