Installation or deployment issued
During installing or deploying is able to meet some test class failed such as unable to lock the row, so the users need to workaround. Please follow the steps below:
- You can click “Setup” on the top of the interface page.
- In the “Quick Search Find” box type the word “Apex Test Execute”
- On the left side of the page, you will the panel select Apex Test Execute
- Look at the top of the page, click the Option button
- You will able to see the popup form of Apex Execution Option
- Checked “Disable Parallel Apex Testing” and Click Ok.
Adding several new picklist values when upgrading the new release of SKYVVA
To prevent some errors while users use those picklists, SKYVVA wants to warn you that every new picklist value created by us will not be overwritten when you upgrade to a new release of SKYVVA. However, if you install our latest release, you will have all those picklists included in the package. To be able to use those picklists you need to manually add them.
– Added several picklists of UsageType in IMapping Object
Please follow the link for adding those picklist values https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-v2-42/1-warning/ is in the second list of the second title section.
– Added “Integrate3x_API_Parameter” picklist value of record Type field in Interface control runtime object.
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-note-skyvva-summer-19-v-2-43/1-patch-v2-43-1/1-warning/
– Added “Delete Specific Child” picklist value of the “Init Operation” field in the “IChained Interface” object.
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-v2-42/1-warning/ is in the second title section.