Adding many picklist values while upgrading the new release
To prevent some errors while users use those picklists, SKYVVA wants to warn you that every new picklist value created by us will not be overwritten when you upgrade to a new release of SKYVVA. However, if you install our latest release, you will have all those picklists include in the package. To be able to use those picklists you need to manually add them.
-Added a picklist value of the Additional Message Statuses to Delete field in Integration
In general, each type of picklist requires to set up in the field & the Relationships of the interface. It’s a custom field.
|Here is the picklist value to be added manually:|
Follow the following instruction to create a picklist value to the “Additional Message Statues to Detete field” field in the “Integration” object.
- You can click the setting icon on the top right side page, then select “Setup”.
- In the “Quick Find” box type the word “Object Manager” or click on the object manager tab
- Click on Object Manager then scroll down the page to find the “Integration” object or you can search it in the “Quick Find” box, then click it.
- On the left side of the page, you will the panel select the “Field & Relationship” field.
- You can search the “Additional Message Statuses to Delete” field in the “Quick Find” box or scroll down the page to find it.
- Select the field and scroll the page down to find the value section. You will find value is already there, so to add the new picklist just click the “New” button.
- Fill Init Operation value’s API name “Partial Completed” in the box and click save button.
- Finally, you will get this picklist value in the Values section of the “Additional Message Statuses to Delete”
-Add picklist values of the Type field in the AgentSetting object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-summer-20-v2-46/2-patch-v2-46-2/1-warning/ is in the first title section.
-Added picklist values of the Type field in the Message Type object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-summer-20-v2-46/1-warning/ is in the first title section.
You need to add more picklist values of the type field in the message type object on this release. Please added the picklist values below:
– SAP Function
– SAP Function Request
– SAP Function Response
– Added many picklist values of the “type” field in the “IStructure” object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-spring-20-v-2-45/6-patch-v2-45-6/1-warning/ is in the top listing title.
– Added several picklists of UsageType in IMapping Object
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-winter-20-v-2-44/2-warning/ is in the second title section.
– Added various picklist values of the record Type field in the Interface control runtime object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-note-skyvva-summer-19-v-2-43/1-patch-v2-43-1/1-warning/ . After you added “Integrate3x_API_Parameter” picklist value, please added the other picklists such as Agent V3 Integration Scheduler, Agent V3 Interface Group Scheduler, Agent V3 Interface Scheduler, and Agent V3 LogEntry on the 2.46 version.
– Added “Delete Specific Child” picklist value of the “Init Operation” field in the “IChained Interface” object.
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-v2-42/1-warning/ is in the second title section.