Spinner does not stop after mapping tool page loading
We would like to warn you that the spinner does not stop after mapping tool page loading because of the permission to access. To be able to use this mapping tool you have to manually assign all SKYVVA permission for the current user. Please follow the steps below:
- You can click “Setup” on the top of the interface page.
- In the “Quick Search Find” box type the word “Permission Sets”
- On the left side of the page, you will the panel select Permission Sets
- Click the SkyvvaAllPermissions of Permission Set Label
- Click Manage Assignments and then Add Assignments.
- Select the checkboxes next to the names of the users you want to be assigned to the permission set, click Assign, and click done.
Finally, the user will be able to process all SKYVVA Integration Cloud apps.
Adding many picklist values while upgrading the new release
To prevent some errors while users use those picklists, SKYVVA wants to warn you that every new picklist value created by us will not be overwritten when you upgrade to a new release of SKYVVA. However, if you install our latest release, you will have all those picklists include in the package. To be able to use those picklists you need to manually add them.
-Add picklist values of the Type field in the AgentSetting object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-summer-20-v2-46/2-patch-v2-46-2/1-warning/ is in the first title section.
-Add picklist values of the Type field in the Message Type object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-summer-20-v2-46/1-warning/ is in the first title section.
– Added many picklist values of the “type” field in the “IStructure” object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-spring-20-v-2-45/6-patch-v2-45-6/1-warning/ is in the top listing title.
– Added several picklists of UsageType in IMapping Object
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-winter-20-v-2-44/2-warning/ is in the second title section.
– Added various picklist values of the record Type field in the Interface control runtime object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-note-skyvva-summer-19-v-2-43/1-patch-v2-43-1/1-warning/ . After you added “Integrate3x_API_Parameter” picklist value, please added the other picklists such as Agent V3 Integration Scheduler, Agent V3 Interface Group Scheduler, Agent V3 Interface Scheduler, and Agent V3 LogEntry on the 2.46 version.
– Added “Delete Specific Child” picklist value of the “Init Operation” field in the “IChained Interface” object.
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-v2-42/1-warning/ is in the second title section.