Adding many picklist values while upgrading the new release
To prevent some errors while users use those picklists, SKYVVA wants to warn you that every new picklist value created by us will not be overwritten when you upgrade to a new release of SKYVVA. However, if you install our latest release, you will have all those picklists include in the package. To be able to use those picklists you need to manually add them.
Adding the picklists value
In general, each type of picklist requires to set up in the field & the Relationships of the interface. It’s a custom field.
-Add picklist values of the Type field in the Message Type object.
|Here are the picklist values to be added manually:|
|SAP IDOC Request||SAP IDOC Response|
|SAP IDOC||SAP IDOC Segment|
|SAP BAPI||SAP BAPI|
|SAP BAPI Request||SAP BAPI Response|
|SAP BAPI Table||SAP PI/PO|
|SAP Table||SAP View|
There are picklist values of the Type field in the Message Type object. We pick one sample added manually on the “SAP IDOC Request” type.
- You can click “Setup” on the top of the interface page.
- In the “Quick Find” box type the word “Object Manager” or click on the object manager tab
- Click on Object Manager then scroll down the page to find the “Message Type” object or you can search it in the “Quick Find” box, then click it.
- On the left side of the page, you will the panel select the “Field & Relationship” field.
- You can search the “Type” field in the “Quick Find” box or scroll down the page to find it.
- Select the field and scroll the page down to find the value section. You will find some values are already there, so to add the new picklist just click the “New” button.
- Fill type value name in the box and click the save button
Finally, we will get the “SAP IDOC Request” type picklist value as the screenshot below.
– Added many picklist values of the “type” field in the “IStructure” object.
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-spring-20-v-2-45/6-patch-v2-45-6/1-warning/ is in the top listing title.
– Added several picklists of UsageType in IMapping Object
Please follow the link for adding those picklist values https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-v2-42/1-warning/ is in the second list of the second title section.
You need to add more picklist values of the type UsageType in the IMapping object on this release. Please added the picklist values below:
– Added various picklist values of the record Type field in the Interface control runtime object.
Please follow the link for adding these picklists: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-note-skyvva-summer-19-v-2-43/1-patch-v2-43-1/1-warning/ .
You need to add more picklist values of the type record Type in the Interface control runtime object on this release. Please added the picklist values below:
- Agent V3 Integration Scheduler
- Agent V3 Interface Group Scheduler,
- Agent V3 Interface Scheduler
- Agent V3 LogEntry
– Added “Delete Specific Child” picklist value of the “Init Operation” field in the “IChained Interface” object.
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-v2-42/1-warning/ is in the second title section.