Adding several new picklist values when upgrading the new release of SKYVVA
To prevent some errors while users use those picklists, SKYVVA wants to warn you that every new picklist value created by us will not be overwritten when you upgrade to a new release of SKYVVA. However, if you install our latest release, you will have all those picklists include in the package. To be able to use those picklists you need to manually add them.
– Added many picklist values of the “type” field in the “IStructure” object.
|Here are the picklist values to be added manually:|
There are many picklist values of the Type field in IStructure object. We pick one sample added manually on the “decimal” type.
- You can click “Setup” on the top of the interface page.
- In the “Quick Find” box type the word “Object Manager” or click on the object manager tab
- Click on Object Manager then scroll down the page to find the “IStructure” object or you can search it in the “Quick Find” box, then click it.
- On the left side of the page, you will the panel select the “Field & Relationship” field.
- You can search the “Type” field in the “Quick Find” box or scroll down the page to find it.
- Select the field and scroll the page down to find the value section. You will find some values are already there, so to add the new picklist just click the “New” button.
Fill value’s API name in the box and click the save button
Finally, we will get the “decimal” type picklist value as the screenshot below.
– Added several picklists of UsageType in IMapping Object
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-winter-20-v-2-44/2-warning/ is in the second title section.
– Added “Integrate3x_API_Parameter” picklist value of record Type field in Interface control runtime object.
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-note-skyvva-summer-19-v-2-43/1-patch-v2-43-1/1-warning/
– Added “Delete Specific Child” picklist value of the “Init Operation” field in the “IChained Interface” object.
Please follow the link for adding this picklist: https://apsara-consulting.com/docs/release-notes-skyvva-v2-42/1-warning/ is in the second title section.