The DoMaintenance scheduler cannot delete the failed, pending, and new messages
We have fixed the issue which DoMaintenance scheduler cannot delete the old failed, pending, and new messages. This issue occurs while reprocessing the message (MessageReprocessPerxxx), and the DoMaintenance schedulers are working at the same time. For example, the DoMaintenance set a day for the deletion. The scheduler will check the modification date for deletion. However, the message reprocessing (MessageReprocessPerxxx) scheduler tried to reprocess and updated the modification to the current date. Therefore, the deletion message function will be checked by the created date instead.
Fixed various issue in the mapping tool
There are various issues that have been fixed in the mapping tool as following:
- Fixed generation incorrectly query of the outbound interface while you do only the formula mapping. Therefore, it will not generate the query anymore in this case.
- Fixed generate relation of parent field formula mapping into the expression box by selected field in Sobject message Type.
- Fixed issue to generate incorrect the uncle’s value into the “Reference Field Uncle” field in flat mapping. Therefore, the integrated inbound v3 was not working.
- Fixed issue to replace dot(.) of v3 inbound processing for “Reference Field Parent And Above” and “Reference Field Uncle” fields.
- Fixed Auto Mapping when selected node. Therefore, you do not expand the note to auto map anymore and you just selected only the node target and source.
- Fixed Auto Mapping when selected node. Therefore, you do not expand the node to auto-mapping anymore. You must select the target and source node. For inbound, you need to map the main node first.
- Fixed “set context level” of the inbound mapping while the user sets the message type low level to the interface name.
Cannot integrate V3 while using message type names that contain dot “.”
There is an error that occurred while the message type names that contain dot “.”. Therefore, it cannot integrate v3 of inbound and outbound. This issue has fixed only V3 outbound processing.
Fixed bugs on the exportation of Swagger 2.0/OpenAPI 2.0 and OpenAPI 3.0 file format in generic page and interface detail page
Fixed exportation to get REST message type template from Swagger 2.0/OpenAPI 2.0 and OpenAPI 3.0 file in generic page (Custom links of Integration page) and interface detail page.
Fixed issue which ISEMAIL(text) formula to support the domain name that contains only two or a character
ISEMAIL(text) formula function is checking whether the specified text is email or not. Fixed ISEMAIL() formula for checking the domain name that contains only two or a character. i.e “email@example.com”.