Generate double dot field related object on Query Editor
Query Editor is a place that can retrieve query by selecting sObject field or manually add query, however, this error occurred is selected field related object after getting double dot like “CreatedBy..AdapterUrl” because of none accessible and none usable on Object in second level relationship query.
Errors in generated WSDL and XSD Format in Lightning
Fixed various issues in WSDL and XSD generation in Interface Details Page Lightning, for WSDL 1.1 and 2.0 and XSD:
- SObject name undefined in generated WSDL in Generate Meta Link in Integration Details Page
- IStructure fields override SObject fields when created from the file in Generate Meta button in Interface Details Page
- Manually created/queried IStructure fields included along with SObject fields when generating in Generate Meta button in Interface Details Page.
- When IStructure and SObject field has same name, SObject field takes priority, no duplicate fields in Generate Meta Button in Interface Details Page.
- Fields sorted by alphabetical order in Generate Meta Button in Interface Details Page.
- Remove type in element and remove name of compleType type with old ways of XSD and WSDL in Generate Meta Link in Integration Details Page.
- Added Integration and Interface name attributes for WSDL generated from outbound interface in Generate Meta Button in Interface Details Page.
Unable to display Working Baskets Records
There is an error that occurred while baskets more than ten thousand records. The baskets are not able to display on the working baskets screen. The issue has been fixed.