Since proxy configuration manually isn’t good enough, we have come up with the concept of creating configuration screen for proxy. Agent will update batch file automatically after the “Save” button is clicked.
The following steps will show how to configure proxy:
3.2.1 Configure Proxy with AgentUI
- Open SKYVVA Integration Agent
- Enter Integration Properties Setup
- Checkbox “Do you use Proxy?”
4. Input Proxy Host and Proxy Port (Require)
5. Input Username and Password.
6. Select “Save Proxy” button.
7. Proxy effect only after restart Agent.
8. Go to taskbar and right click on Agent icon and click Exit to close the Agent.
9. Run AgentUI again
3.2.2 Demo Agent 1.48 with CCProxy
Step 1– Windows Proxy Server Installation Steps
CCProxy is an easy-to-use proxy server software based on Windows. It provides 3-user free version for personal users and home users to build their own windows proxy server efficiently and easily, bellow is a step by step instruction for you.
Before proceeding, let’s say that you want to build a Windows proxy server with LAN. If you want your proxy server available for clients over Internet, please just refer to this article of Internet free proxy server.
a. Install CCProxy on the computer that will run as Windows proxy server
- This computer should be able to access the Internet directly.
- Make sure that all clients within LAN are able to access the Server.
- Suppose the server IP in the LAN is 192.168.0.103, and then 192.168.0.103 is the proxy server address.
- You can download CCProxy here. Run ccproxysetup.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install CCProxy. Run CCProxy on the server (Figure 1).
b. Add client’s IP into CCProxy on your Windows proxy server
- Choose one computer in the LAN that needs to access the Internet. Suppose the IP address of the computer is 192.168.0.103
- Open CCProxy main window, click „Account“ button, then popup „Account Manager“ dialog box.
- Select „Permit Only“ in „Permit Category“ and select „IP Address“ in „Auth Type“ (Figure 2).
- Click „New“ button, fill „192.168.0.103“ in the „IP Address/IP Range“, click „Save“ and „OK“ button (Figure 3, Figure 4).
c. Configuration Proxy service
- Open CCProxy main window, click „Options“ button (Figure 5).
Step 2 – Make proxy server settings for Agent
- Open SKYVVA Integration Agent (Run Agent UI).
- Go to Integration Properties Setup.
- Check the checkbox (Do you use Proxy?).
- Input Proxy Host and Proxy Port (Require).
- Input Username and Password.
- Click button Save Proxy.
- Proxy effect only after restart Agent.
- Go to taskbar right click on the Agent icon and click Exit to close the Agent.
- And then Open SKYVVA Integration Agent (Run Agent UI) Again.