An adapter is a device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot be connected directly. The adapter is also important; without it, you cannot transfer the data to the external system. It provides the interface between a computer and a network connection. There are many different types of adapters such as File Adapter, Database Adapter, FTP/SFTP Adapter, SAP-R/3 Adapter, and SAP-ERP Adapter. File Adapter and Database Adapter supported for Agent. However, SAP-R/3 and SAP-ERP Adapter are used to connect to SAP-R/3.
Agent Old Administration Guide
- 1. Setup and Installation of the Agent
- 2. Agent architecture and component
- 3. Adapters of the Agent Control Board (Old)
- 4. Integrating data from Agent to Salesforce
- 5. Integrating data from Salesforce to Agent
- 6. Schedulers