2.6.1 Integration Scheduling
- Create Integration
- Click on Interface
- Click on Open Mapping Button
- Select Ext ID
Go to Agent
On the Integration Control Board, click on “Integration Scheduling”:
Choose the integration name, Interface name and Integration Direction you want to schedule among (“Agent-SF” | “SF-Agent”).
Set the schedule through the screen.
After schedule the agent, click “Save”. And it will ask to restart the agent service.
- Run at: This option allow user to specify exactly at when he want to Integration Agent running.
- Run every: This option is used for frequency of running schedule. It can be set to every ”Hours” or every ”Minutes” and user can specify
Step 1: Through UI, user needs to tick the field “Automatic data processing” as shown in the figure below:
Step 2: Configuration of Integration Scheduler for SF – Agent
Go to Salesforce Org
- Click on Message Monitoring Tab
- Select Integration Name
- Select Interface Name
- Scroll down and click on button Search
- See Attachment has been created