- Generally user is always export data files as CSV, XML & Excel from Salesforce via Skyvva Agent Integration
- We have two options for data exporting
4.1.1 Export file from batches base means that 1 Batch = 1 File:
- For example we have 100 record for exporting
- User input value packet Size= 20
- 1 Batch contain 20 records, 100 record = 5 batches
- The result after export we will get 5 files
- Click ’Process’ button
- Processing finished
4.1.2 Collect data from batches for 1 file means that user exports data from Salesforce all data has merged into a file.
- Navigate Agent to check flag Merge File
- Click to process button on agent to export data from salesforce
- After export data from salesforce
Status = Completed
We are operating an outbound interface which exports the daily query results (several 100 records) into an .xml file.However, instead of creating just one file per day the query results are distributed over 19 files per day.