Agent Administration Guide
Up to Version 1.48
Many network and server monitoring solutions use what are called “Agents” to get values from the machines they are monitoring. Agents are programs that run on the remote machines and communicate with the main monitoring system. Some merchant try to hide the fact that they use Agents. They will try to deliver things like they “deploy” to remote systems or use other words, but it all compress to installing custom software on the remote machines.
This guide gives our user an cosmetic overview of Administration part to maintain our SKYVVA Agent software. Guide also explains to user, How to install SKYVVA Agent software (New version) ,features and working.
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any circulation, distribution or copying of any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner. This communication does not form any contractual obligation on behalf of the sender .This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments may not be reproduced or distributed without the express written approval of the sender.
- 1. Skyvva Integration Agent
- 2. Basic Skyvva Integration Agent
- 3. Features
- 3.1 LAST_INTERFACE_DATE()
- 3.2 Proxy Configuration
- 3.3 All check boxes on Agent UI need to click directly
- 3.4 Make flag Use Auto Switch highest priority
- 3.5 Agent log file will log by each integration
- 3.6 Manual Processing do like Schedule Processing
- 3.7 Lock -> Processing -> Unlock
- 3.8 Flag “Automatic data processing” don’t use anymore
- 3.9 Change checkbox to Drop down list in adapter property (Inbound)
- 3.10 Merge XML files
- 3.11 Importing Content Documents and Attachments with XML
- 3.12 Agent with the own folder for java
- 4. Advanced Features