Agent Administration Guide using Java Swing UI
Up to Version 1.48
Many network and server monitoring solutions use what are called “Agents” to get values from the machines they are monitoring. Agents are programs that run on the remote machines and communicate with the main monitoring system. Some merchant try to hide the fact that they use Agents. They will try to deliver things like they “deploy” to remote systems or use other words, but it all compress to installing custom software on the remote machines.
This guide gives our user an cosmetic overview of Administration part to maintain our SKYVVA Agent software. Guide also explains to user, How to install SKYVVA Agent software (New version) ,features and working.
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any circulation, distribution or copying of any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner. This communication does not form any contractual obligation on behalf of the sender .This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments may not be reproduced or distributed without the express written approval of the sender.
System Requirement with Windows Server
This details system requirements that apply to SKYVVA Data Loader.
These are required for SKYVVA Data Loader installation on a Windows system:
- Windows updates: Install all Windows security and ‘critical’ updates prior to installing or upgrading SKYVVA Data Loader. There are known Microsoft issues when installing on systems that don’t have the latest updates .
- NTFS: The install partition must be NTFS-formatted.
- Compression: It is not recommended to use Windows compression on the SKYVVA folder or temp folder on the machine where SKYVVA is installed and running because of the I/O involved by the nature of an integration application. Using Windows compression may drastically slow down processing of SKYVVA operations/transformations.
Operating System Requirements
SKYVVA recommends these operating system specifications for SKYVVA Data Loader.
NOTE: SKYVVA automatically installs the required Java Runtime Environment specifically for SKYVVA to use so that it does not conflict with other Java installations that may already be installed.
SKYVVA Data Loader is supported Windows server
These are the minimum requirements for hardware and virtual machines for SKYVVA Data Loader:
- Quad-core and up processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 50 GB hard drive space free
- Minimum of 50 megabytes/second transfer rate on the hard drive
- High-speed Internet connection 24×7
- Optimal configuration of the system and overall environment
WARNING: If not optimally configured, sporadic and unpredictable problems can result from poor disk IO, limited/out of memory, limited/out of disk space, power failures, and/or abrupt system restarts.
- 1. Skyvva Integration Agent
- 2. Basic Skyvva Integration Agent
- 3. Features
- 3.1 LAST_INTERFACE_DATE()
- 3.2 Proxy Configuration
- 3.3 All check boxes on Agent UI need to click directly
- 3.4 Make flag Use Auto Switch highest priority
- 3.5 Agent log file will log by each integration
- 3.6 Manual Processing do like Schedule Processing
- 3.7 Lock -> Processing -> Unlock
- 3.8 Flag “Automatic data processing” don’t use anymore
- 3.9 Change checkbox to Drop down list in adapter property (Inbound)
- 3.10 Merge XML files
- 3.11 Importing Content Documents and Attachments with XML
- 3.12 Agent with the own folder for java
- 4. Advanced Features
- 4.1 Fractioned .XML files
- 4.2 JDBC with database type PostgreSQL
- 4.3 New or reschedule entries on AgentUI without restart Agent service
- 4.4 Button Process inform with status of interface “Development”
- 4.5 Export data without header for Agent Component
- 4.6 Button “New Property” for create new properties file in Agent
- 4.7 File name with Merge file
- 4.8 Property File Cannot Duplicated